Re: Pb calling scripts

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 09:08:19 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Gilles,

To run NCL scripts, you want to invoke the NCL script name on the UNIX
command line, and not the NCL command line.

For example, on the UNIX command line, type:

    ncl essai

Is your script indeed called just "essai", or is it "essai.ncl"? If
it's the latter, then use:

    ncl essai.ncl

If you really want to run NCL interactively, then to load a script
you need to use the "load" command:

   ncl 0> load "essai"

Or, if it's essai.ncl:

   ncl 0> load "essai.ncl"