Re: NCL on Intel Core 2 Quad

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 08:37:53 -0600 (MDT)

Dear Somesh,

The Linux binaries that you are downloading were compiled with
gcc/g77. You are trying to link with the Intel compilers, so you need
to "help" the Intel compilers by adding some additional system
libraries.

Try adding "-lgcc -lg2c" to the end of your NCAR Graphics compile
line. Let me know if this doesn't work.

--Mary