Re: Some corrections to NCL installation troubleshooting

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 15:57:41 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Jan,

Thanks for pointing out these inaccuracies. The HDF one has me a
little puzzled, because in our current versions of NclHDF.c and
NclHDFEOS.c, we are not including netcdf.h in any fashion. I imagine
there are some changes needed, like to another *.h file. I'll try to
track this down.

As for the "wrapit.c" problem: when you copied it to
$NCARG/ni/src/mkwrap, did it have an older date than the other files
in that directory? I think that might have caused it not to rebuild
correctly. Still, it's a good idea for us to add to those instructions
that a "make clean" should be done first.

--Mary