about the installation of ncl

From: wenchao678 <wenchao678_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 09:41:40 +0800 (CST)

hello,I found some problems when I install the ncl.My computer was installed linux fedora 8 system. I downloaded the ncl_ncarg-5.0.0.Linux_x86_64_gcc4.tar form the ncl homepage and uncompress the file in the direction of /usr/local and then I put the .hluresfile in the direction of /home.finally I wrote the environment aviables as follows:
  export NCARG_ROOT=/usr/local
  export PATH=/usr/local/bin:$PATH
  export DISPLAY=:0.0

But when I try to test is it install successful,I type in the terminal as follows:
[root_at_localhost ~]# which ncl
/usr/local/bin/ncl
[root_at_localhost ~]# ng4ex gsun01n
Resource directory </usr/lib64/ncarg/ncarg/resfiles> does not exist.

What is the problem? Can you give me a hand? Thanks a million.