Re: archived versions of ncar graphics

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 15:30:48 -0700 (MST)

Sarah,

Login to the ESG home page (www.earthsystemgrid.org). (I assume
you already have an account.)

Click on "Scientific Data Processing and Visualization Software" and
you'll see a link to NCL from there. This will take you to a page
of different versions.

If you are looking for an older version because the new version is not
working for you, then please let me know. We strive to maintain
backwards compatibility, but sometimes we fail!

--Mary