RE: [ncl-talk] installing NCL 5.1.0

From: Mittal, Moti <mmittal_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 17:18:25 -0400

Following suggestion #2 as #3 did not work,
I downloaded compat-libgfortran-41-4.1.2-37.x86_64.rpm from http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=compat-libgfortran-41
and copied it in NCL/lib directory.
Still I am getting the following error when trying: ncl gsun01n.ncl
ncl: error while loading shared libraries: libgfortran.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Thank you for your help.

Moti
Professor, Department of Environment and Occupational Health
College of Public Health
University of South Florida
13201 Bruce B. Downs Blvd., MDC56
Tampa, Fl 33612-3805