about download ncarg graphysics from web

From: <naishi_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 18:01:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,
I am a newbie to use ncarg graphysics. Could any expert to teach me how to
download this newest source code in my linux Fedora 10 system?
I have registered in ESG, and also follow its instructions to reach the step:
http://www.earthsystemgrid.org/browse/browse.htm?uri=http%3a%2f%2fdatagrid.ucar.edu%2fmetadata%2fscd%2fncl%2fthredds%2fncl.5.1.0%2fncl.5.1.0.bin.source.thredds
namely, NCL 5.1.0 source code and file-level access, and I didn't know how
to select files there?

then I don't know how to move on?

Could anyone be kind to tell me how to move on step by step and
successfully to download the tar ball file of the newest version of NCL?
Thanks indeed!