Re: LIBNIO missing

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 09:09:39 -0600 (MDT)

Markus,

Unfortunately, libnio was split out from V5.1.0 of NCL, and is
no longer included with it.

We do plan to release a PyNIO that will have a work-around for this,
but meanwhile we would have to give you a libnio.a for your system,
or else you can download the older V5.0.0 NCL binary which has this
library.

Let me know which you'd prefer.

--Mary