Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Golden]

From: Gregory S. Duane <Gregory.Duane_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 12:41:58 -0600 (MDT)

To whom it may concern:

We are having trouble installing NCAR Graphics in a linux
enviroment at U. Miami, as per the following email, even
though the software indicates successful installation.

More about the envrionment: It is x86_64 and I believe
the version information is contained in
"2.6.22.19-0.1-default #1 SMP"

The error messages in compilation are listed below.

Please advise if you can. Thanks.

Greg Duane