Re: please i want plot vertical cross section of pressure 4d

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 08:23:10 -0600

**This is offline.**

Your question is way too vague.

The people who monitor ncl-talk are not going to do
the coding for you. We have our own jobs to do.
You must invest the time to learn NCL.

Specifically: What is it you want to see in your cross-section?
Along a latitude or longitude or an arbitrary transect.

Is the variable dimensioned (time,sigma,lat,lon) from
a netCDF file or GRIB or ???. If so, when you read
the file via "addfile" what does the output from
"printVarSUmmary" indicate?

*** Do not respond directly to me. ***
Respond to your original ncl-talk message