Re: Running NCL on NCAR

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 08:00:16 -0600 (MDT)

Owanda,

In the future, please only post installation questions to
ncl-install_at_ucar.edu.

It looks like maybe you don't have "/bin/csh" installed.

Can you try the following:

   cp $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclex/gsun/gsun01n.ncl .
   ncl gsun01n.ncl

A window should pop up and you can click on it with your left mouse
button to advance through the 5 frames of graphics.

If this works, then I'm guessing the original problem is that you
don't have "/bin/csh" on your system. This is needed in order to run
"ng4ex".

--Mary