Re: unlimited stacksize on osx

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 12:57:22 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Jared,

You are running a 5-year old version of NCL. I highly recommend
upgrading, as we've fixed several memory issues since then.

We have binaries available for Mac OS 10.5, intel.

For instructions, see:

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/

I recommend downloading the *non OPeNDAP-enabled" version, and
then getting this binary:

    11. NCL 5.1.1 binary for Intel Mac (MacOS 10.5)

--Mary