Re: Status of NCL under MacOS 10.6 (64-bit)

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Nov 13 2009 - 09:42:01 MST

You can run "file" on any one of the *.o or executable files, and it
will say something like this if it is 32-bit:

file error.o
error.o: Mach-O object i386

and something like this if it is 64-bit:

sheridan[362] file error.o
error.o: Mach-O 64-bit object x86_64

This doesn't seem to work for the library archive, the "libxxxx.a" file.

--Mary