Re: How can I get complete coloarmaps installed?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jan 21 2010 - 08:58:15 MST

Yan,

The colormaps are not separate from NCL. They get installed when you
install NCL. They are just simple ASCII files that get installed to
$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/colormaps.

How was NCL installed on your system?

Please see my previous message that tries to determine if there's
something wrong with your installation.

--Mary