Re: ncl-ncarg for i686 gcc3.2.2

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Mar 01 2010 - 08:06:56 MST

Dear Aggeliki,

I'm afraid we don't have a binary for this particular combination.
gcc 3.2.2 is a pretty old version, and we are currently on gcc 4.1,
4.2 and 4.3 on most of our systems.

You can try building NCL/NCARG from source code. The instructions are
available at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/build_from_src.shtml

--Mary