Rm: Troubles running NCL

From: Miguel Córdoba Muñoz <Miguel.Cordoba_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Mar 31 2010 - 09:13:30 MDT

Hi,
I'm a relatively new NCL user and I'm facing some troubles...
I installed a few weeks ago NLC under Windows/Cygwin/X and I could used it
without any problem.
I even could export QuickSCAT HDF file to ASCII.
But, I don't know why now is not possibel to run NCL.
My .bashrc file seems correct, and so does the X11 environment, but it
could not run NCL.

I attached a screenshot showing some important information.

Thanks for your help

Miguel Córdoba Muñoz
ENERGY ASSESSMENT
Serrano Galvache, 56 - Edificio Encina C.P. 28033, Madrid, España
Tfno. 902830700