Re: [Fwd: Install issue for CygWIN.]

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Mar 24 2010 - 08:42:54 MDT

[Note to Dennis, Andrey is not subscribed to ncl-install.]

I do not have a Cygwin binary ready for 5.2.0 yet. Maybe by tomorrow,
if anybody needs to try it.

I'm hoping to release beta binaries for MacOS, Linux, and AIX systems
soon. They are all ready to
go, but the system we have them hosted on has been dying unexpectedly.

I think you can fix your problem by simply enclosing that line in
single quotes:

   #define CtoFLibraries '-L/lib/gcc/i686-pc-cygwin/3.4.4 -lg2c -lm'

Is there a reason you need to build NCL from source for Cygwin? Cygwin
is the hardest system to
build any software on. We have a precompiled binary for Cygwin.

--Mary