Re: NCL Source Install Document Misprint?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue May 25 2010 - 08:57:14 MDT

Hi David,

Sorry for the confusion. This should read "HDF-EOS 5" and not "GDAL". I'll fix this shortly.

Meanwhile, were you able to get HDF-EOS 5 built? Sometimes if I have problems with the below method,
I try using the "bin/INSTALL_HDFEOS" method.

You run this script:

    bin/INSTALL_HDFEOS

and answer some questions about where your HDF5 and SZIP libraries and include files reside.
>From there it will try to do the build based on your environment settings (if any) for CFLAGS, CC, CPPFLAGS, etc.

--Mary