How can I get complete coloarmaps installed?

From: Yan Bao <ybao2009_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jan 21 2010 - 07:47:26 MST

Hi, ncl-install group
     I found I haven't the complete colormaps compared with the colormaps
table in NCL website, I mean all the 'small colormaps' are missing both in
NCL 5.0 and NCL5.1 in my computer system .I'm thinking if you can help me to
find the complete colormap library and tell me how to install it.I'm
thinking it is like a library and relatively independent from NCL installing
since I have had ncl installed in my computer so I don't need to reinstall
other part if I only need the colormaps reinstalled, right?
     Thanks for help.

     Yan