Re: cannot execute binary file

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jun 30 2010 - 10:30:22 MDT

Dear Yan Mi,

It looks like you set everything correctly.

The error message looks like it simply cannot execute the file for
some reason, which could indicate that you have the wrong binary
installed, or perhaps it doesn't have execute permissions.

Can you type the following and send me the output:

   env | grep NCARG
   which ncl
   ls -l `which ncl`
   uname -a