Re: download ncl-5.2.1.CYGWIN1.3_PC.tar.gz

From: Guo Chunrui <gemini.ruirui_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Sep 24 2010 - 19:43:43 MDT

Hello Siswanto,

I once faced the same problem and Mary gave me good instruction. Now
I forward her mail as follow. Hope this will help you.

Once you go to www.earthsystemgrid.org, you can get a Cygwin version
of NCL by following these links:

  "NCL: NCAR Command Language" -> "NCL Version 5.2.1" -> "NCL Version
5.2.1 precompiled binaries, OPeNDAP-enabled" ->"Download files for
this collection"

At this point you will be asked for your user name and password.

Once you enter this, you will need to click on the "Accept License"
button, and then you will see a page of precompiled binaries for NCL.

The file you want is "ncl_ncarg-5.2.1.CYGWIN_NT-5.1_i686.tar.gz".

Good Luck.

Chunrui