Re: NCL for gcc 3.4

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Sep 20 2010 - 14:20:50 MDT

Matt,

I have to publish a whole new set of binaries every time I want to change even just one file on the ESG.

So in this case, I'll try to get you a 3.4.x version offline.

I don't know how much longer we can continue to support gcc 3.4.x, however, so please
be aware that this version could go away in a future release of NCL.

--Mary