Re: install on SGI

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Nov 02 2010 - 09:05:09 MDT

Dear Feng XY,

We don't have any precompiled binaries available for IRIX 6.5, but we have built NCL on this platform in the past, so it should work.

You can download the source code:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/

and then read these instructions for building from source:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/build_from_src.shtml

Use the SGI_IRIX file in the top level "config" directory for setting
up your compilers and options.

--Mary