5.2.1 binary on PowerPC?

From: David Reusch <dreusch_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Oct 12 2010 - 10:08:54 MDT

  I know I'm in a rapidly shrinking population, but I didn't see a
binary for PowerPC Macs at earthsystemgrid.org for v5.2.x. We're still
supported OS-wise (in that we can run Leopard...) so, in that respect,
it'd be nice to have the option out there. Is there any chance of a PPC
binary being made available? I know there's a source option, I'm just
not sure I have time for that effort right now (and you might not either).

I know you can't support everything so this might just be the nudge I
need to get onto Intel and Snow Leopard!

Thanks,
Dave

--
Associate Research Professor of Climatology
Dept of Earth&  Environmental Science