Re: Problems installing NCL 5.2.0 in Fedora 13

From: Mateus Teixeira <mateus.teixeira_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Nov 21 2010 - 11:32:36 MST

Hi Orion,

Installing NCL this way requires modification of all my scripts, since *
nclscripts* directory isn't in its default location. In addition, it isn't a
"supported" method of installation.

I really don't understand why people of Fedora doesn't put NCL files in ther
default locations.

So, I prefer build NCL from source instead use this compilation of NCL.

Best regards,

Mateus

--
Mateus da Silva Teixeira