Re: Installing OpenDAP ncl

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Nov 18 2010 - 07:48:52 MST

Hi Carl,

Please visit this page and see if it helps:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/linux.shtml#SharedLibraries

The "locate" command should be helpful in determining if you have the
libraries in a non-standard location, or if you have to install them.

If you don't need OPeNDAP capabilities, then I recommend installing
the non-OPeNDAP version.

Cheers,

--Mary