Re: questions about ncarg library for interpolation routines

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Mar 10 2011 - 09:50:16 MST

Jemma,

I do not recognize these routines and don't think they were ever a part of NCAR Graphics. These routines appear to be part of a rather old NCAR Software support library called NSSL.

http://nldr.library.ucar.edu/collections/technotes/asset-000-000-000-245.pdf

I googled for these routine names with "cubspl", and found this link that appears to contain this code:

https://cswim.org/tracker/cswim/file/ips/trunk/components/fp/rfmin/cql3d/zcunix.f?rev=833&format=txt

--Mary