Re: cant find ncl

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jun 06 2011 - 08:42:54 MDT

Dear Kantave,

It sounds like maybe the NCL build was not completely successful. The
"make Everything" command will keep going, even if it fails to build
some parts of the NCL package, so it may look like it finished
successfully.

Can you send me the output file from when you ran "make Everything"?

Also, do you actually see an "ncl" executable in /usr/local/ncarg/bin?

    ls /usr/local/ncarg/bin

If not, then this means NCL didn't build successfully.

--Mary