Re: install ncl_ncarg-5.2.1.Linux_i686_nodap_gcc432.tar.gz

From: Ehsan Beigi <ebeigi3_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue May 17 2011 - 14:43:30 MDT

Thanks for your previous help. i can run the examples now, Also,i am trying
to compile NCL with another software (WPS) which is compiled with ICC and
IFORT. but it seems that NCL only compiled with gfortran, so how can i use
ifort and icc for compiling ncl_ncarg-5.2.1.Linux_i686_nodap_gcc432.tar.gz.
i attached the compile_wps.log file for your consideration.

Best Regards

Ehsan Beigi

--
*Ehsan Beigi*