Re: nacrg on Mac OS X Lion

From: Junjun Mao <jmao_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Sep 19 2011 - 08:52:27 MDT

Hi Mary,

Attached is a multi-picture file a user forwarded to me. When I load it
into idt and hit animate button I get

mac_ idt gmetad.300
X Error of failed request: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
   Major opcode of failed request: 73 (X_GetImage)
   Serial number of failed request: 435

If I use my Linux box to "ssh -Y" to his Mac OS X Lion, I can do the
"animate" properly though.

Junjun