Re: Segmentation fault

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Oct 21 2011 - 15:19:32 MDT

Pascal,

As Dennis stated, this script is too complicated. We can't run it ourselves, so we have no way to tell where it is getting the segmentation faul.

One thing you can to do see if you can figure out where the code is failing is to run ncl with the "-x" option. This will echo every line as it is executed.

For this to work properly, though, you'll need to comment out the "begin" and "end" statements. Otherwise, NCL will echo all the lines in your script, and then execute the program.

--Mary