Re: TRMM

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Nov 30 2011 - 19:35:13 MST

Pascal,

My apologies. I didn't see this message until today.

ncl-install is not the place for NCL usage questions. Please use ncl-
talk for these questions.

I don't understand your question. What is the size of your data
array, and what are you trying to resize it to?
Or, do you mean you are trying to do some kind of average?

---Mary