Re: version `GLIBC_2.7' not found (required by ncl)

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Dec 20 2011 - 10:08:56 MST

Daniel,

First, I would recommend downloading version 6.0.0, and not 6.0.0-beta.

You need to make sure that you download the version that is closest to the version of gcc that you have, but not a newer version of gcc. That is, you don't want to download a gcc432 binary if you only have gcc 4.2.1 on your system. Please see

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/linux.shtml

for more information.

--Mary