Re: command line issues

From: Matt McKenzie <mmckenz9_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Dec 13 2011 - 09:24:38 MST

Thanks Mary,
One of the fun things working at a supercomputing center is the (lack
of) knowledge of where and which version were download & installed
months or years ago. The files we have installed are
ncl_ncarg-5.2.1.Linux_x86_64_nodap_gcc432.tar.gz and
ncl_ncarg_src-5.2.1.tar.gz .

Thanks to Andrew Mai, I checked our installed version 5.0.0 on
Nautilus (SGI SMP cluster) and this issue does not appear there. I
may try to install the latest version.

cheers
matt