Re: NCL6.0.0 build Successfully, but fails to work, thanks!

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Apr 30 2012 - 09:03:35 MDT

Dear Sinsonglew,

The fact that running "ncargex cpex08" worked is a good sign. It's puzzling why "ncl" itself is failing to simply run.
This usually indicates some fundamental problem, like an optimization issue.

For #5 below, how did you trace the crash point? I'm just curious if you recompiled using "-g", or did you use some
other method?

What compile options did you use with gcc and gfortran, and what does your $NCARG/config/LINUX file look like?

Thanks,

--Mary