Re: having problem executing the command line ncl_filedump

From: Maricel Etchegaray <maricel.etchegaray_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jul 18 2012 - 02:38:53 MDT

One more things, may be i can give you more details about the problem, and
that is that when i tried to test the graphical following the instruction
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/cygwin.shtml i have a new error that you
can see in the attachment.

    cp $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclex/xyplot/xy04n.ncl .
    ncl xy04n.ncl

Regards