NCL binaries

From: Mark Branson <mark_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jun 27 2012 - 10:35:08 MDT

Hi All.

I have been trying to download the NCL 6.1.0-beta binaries for MacOS (no ldap) this morning using different browsers to no avail off my ESG login. Getting a server error. The support guy for ESG is gone until July 3.

I was wondering if perhaps ESG goes to NCAR for these and if that file server is shut down due to the fire down there.

Anyway, if any of you are online, I was wondering if there is another way I could get the 10.6 and 10.7 binaries for a research scientists needing the new ESMF functions.

I appreciate your help/suggestions.

Thanks!
Mark Branson