Set the NCARG_ROOT environment variable.

From: Erika Folova <e.folova_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Sep 21 2012 - 13:59:50 MDT

Hallo,

Somebody can give me the real example of this statement:

"To keep from having to type these commands (in my case export
NCARG_ROOT=/usr/local) in every time you login, it is best to add these
lines (or line) to the appropriate ".*" file in your home directory. (The
~/.cshrc or ~/.bashrc are two examples; be sure to use the one appropriate
for the shell environment you are running.)"

I checked in my home directory, i found both of .cshrc or .bashrc , which
one that i have to use? I am using Linux Fedora.

Thanks