NCL version for unix

From: Loane, Jay <jay.loane_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed May 08 2013 - 18:14:05 MDT

Hello,
Sorry if you already got this, I just got more registration confirmation.
I am using a 64-bit SGI workstation running unix, remoting in from a PC (using Putty). I want to put NCL modules in unix scripts along with fortran executables and make plots on the PC. I think this is doable but what version should I download? I registered with earthsystemgrid.org<http://www.earthsystemgrid.org> and mailman.ucar.edu/mailman/listinfo/ncl-install.

Thanks,
Jay Loane