gsn_csm_contour_map_ce

From: Jiming Jin (jjm@XXXXXX)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 13:42:44 MDT

Dear Folks,

 How are you?

 When I was using the plot template 'gsn_csm_contour_map_ce(..)', I always
got the following warning message. Actually I have defined the coordinates
for the data in my NCL code. I am wondering if something's wrong with my
plots. Does someone have any experience about this? Any input will be
appreciated.

(0) check_for_y_lat_coord: Warning: Data either does not contain a
valid latitude coordinate array or doesn't contain one at all
(0) check_for_lon_coord: Warning: Data either does not contain an
known longitude coordinate array or doesn't contain one at all

Have a very nice weekend.

Jiming