need large netCDF files

From: Mary Haley (haley AT XXXXXX)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 16:47:59 MDT

    Does anybody have a LARGE real world netCDF file that NCL currently
    chokes on because of the 2 GB limit?

    If so, would you be willing to send me the file so I can use it for
    test purposes? I would like to try compiling NCL/netCDF with "large
    file support" and see if this makes a difference.

    Send email to haley AT ucar.edu if you have a file you can give me.

    Thanks,