Re: labelbars and panels

From: David Reusch (dbr AT XXXXXX)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 08:30:29 MDT

On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 07:41:55AM -0600, Mary Haley wrote:
>Sylvia Murphy has a whole page dedicated on how to create
>labelbars using the gsn_csm templates. Please go to:
>
>http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/csm/support/CSM_Graphics/labelbar.shtml
>
>and in particular, look at example 3 which shows how to move the
>labelbar away from the plot (using the "pmLabelBarOrthogonalPosF"
>resource).

Yes, I've used that tip for a non-panel figure and it worked
just fine. Adding the resource to my current script just
generates the following message:

warning:pmLabelBarOrthogonalPosF is not a resource in the given object

and the labelbar still overlays the plots. Thus what the site
says (which I've already explored in depth and found very helpful)
doesn't seem to match with my results.

My script follows the example, other than using a polar projection,
so maybe I've bumped into some kind of panel problem?

thanks,
dave