Re: color bar question

From: Mary Haley (haley AT XXXXXX)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 09:54:32 MDT

> I have had trouble with this as well. Is there any way to control this.
> In my case i had label bar label that were decimal for fractional numbers
> e.g. 12.34 and integer for whole number e.g. 13 vice 13.00 etc.

Hi Pat,

I have to admit that this is one of my least favorite topics. :-)

Please be sure that you were using "cnMaxDataValueFormat", and not
"CnMaxDataValueFormat", if you are setting the resource within a
script.

I have a hard time understanding how cnMaxDataValueFormat works, but
I'll see if I can come up with some examples, and post them here.