Re: Error: in polar stereographic map ice-thickness

From: Sylvia Murphy (murphys AT XXXXXX)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 08:40:43 MDT

    dipak,

    i just reran my archive version of ice_1.ncl and it worked fine. You need
    to tell me about your data that you substituted in that script.

    From the error messages you received, it sounds like your data does not
    have any assigned coordinate variables. Are you familiar with netCDF data
    and what attributes and coordinate variables are?

    If not, please see http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/csm/support/NCL/netcdf.shtml
    for a brief introduction.

    send me an ncdump of your data file prompt>ncdump -h file.nc
    and I will take a look at it.

    sylvia

    Sylvia Murphy EML: murphys AT ucar.edu
    NCAR CGD/CAS PHN: 303-497-1720