Problem with VectorPlot (Plotting WindBarb and Temperature)

From: addyfu AT XXXXXX
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 02:25:16 MST

    Hello everyone,

    I am trying to plot aviation wind/temp charts using VectorPlot as
    it can adjust the thickness and minimum distance of wind barb.

    However, I have difficulty to add temperature value, that should
    display in terms of formatted string, next to each plotted wind barb.

    Does anyone know how to create a chart that wind barb and temperature
    of the same point will not cover up each other?

    Thanks a lot for your help.

    Regards,
    Addy

    P.S. The mentioned wind barb and temperature chart should look
    similar to this chart.

    http://pay.innotts.com/wsi/images/eur_FL100_v12.gif