how to incorporate NCL into fortran

From: Qiaozhen Mu (qiaozhen AT XXXXXX)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 15:31:20 MST

    Hi All,

    We have a model written in Fortran 90, fortran 77 and C language. And the model
    calls subroutines in the subroutines. It's really a complex model. I want to use
    this model as the main model, the main program. I just want to call the NCL
    written scripts I have written as the subroutines in the model. I learned how to
    incorporate fortran 77 written subroutines and functions in NCL scripts through
    the website

    http://ngwww.ucar.edu/ngdoc/ng/ug/ncl/gsun/beyondbasics.html#IncorporateYourOwn

    It seems that fortran 90 written programs can't be incorporated into NCL. And I
    don't know how to use NCL programs as subroutines in fortran models either. Can
    this be solved with NCL? If it can't be solved using NCL, I will transport the
    NCL programs into fortran subroutines. Thanks for any help in advance.

    Best regards,
    Qiaozhen