Re: using 2d coord variables

From: Jason Evans (jason.evans AT XXXXXX)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 10:12:14 MST

    yeap - did that. I want to know the coordinate variables because I want
    to overlay on a map which is zoomed to various locations.

    without the coordinate information gsn_contour simply assumes that the
    coordinates count in steps of 1 degree, from 0 degrees up and locates it
    on the map accordingly.

    this of course warps the data and puts it in the wrong place. this is
    why I am using my 2d lat and 2d lon coord fields

    I can plot the field correctly using the gsn_csm_contour_map template
    but then I can't overlay it on another map plot.