Re: small NCL glitch at end of file

From: Sylvia Murphy (murphys AT XXXXXX)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 08:39:45 MDT

    I am not sure if it is an NCL thing or an editor thing. I know that emacs
    does not automatically put a carriage return after the end, and if you
    don't have it in there, you will get that error. I have seen others using
    vi avoid this problem but I don't know if vi puts that new line in there
    or not. I'll be curious to see what the NCL gurus say about this.

    Sylvia Murphy EML: murphys AT
    NCAR CGD/CAS PHN: 303-497-1720
    3080 Center Green Drive FAX: 303-497-1333
    Boulder CO 80301

    ncl-talk mailing list
    ncl-talk AT