tick-marks for native projection

From: Heiko Klein (heiko.klein AT XXXXXX)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 08:40:24 MDT

Hi,

I'm trying to plot a native projection over a stereographic map using
gsn_csm_contour_map . This works nice so far.

But instead of having longitude/latitude ticks (or even better, in
addition to those), I would like to know the grid-position of a cell. Is
it possible to write cell-number ticks to the native-projection plot?

An example can be seen in http://www.emep.int/grid/grid50.pdf

Regards,

Heiko

--
Dr. Heiko Klein                              Tel. + 47 22 96 33 44
Air pollution Section/Research Department    Fax. + 47 22 69 63 55