NOGAPS plot (fwd)

From: Kelley Miles (SVT) (Miles AT XXXXXX)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 14:34:08 MDT

    I'm trying to get some NOGAPS plots to work using a web interface and have
    a small problem. I am including two plots here. The first one was made
    using one account. The second with another. The fonts are different and
    the title is messed up. The second account gave the error...

    PLCHHQ - CHARACTER NUMBER 17 (8) IS NOT A LEGAL FUNCTION CODE

    as it was running. Could anyone tell me how to specify in the ncl script
    how to force it to use what the first gif looks like and also fix the
    title?

    Thanks,
    Kelley Miles

    w_atl_2003080400_0_pres.gif